Saturday, April 11, 2009

Additional feedback

A few ideas from friends that have tried the site:
  1. Tried to search for "Korea", instead of South Korea. Action: I've gone ahead and added "Korea".
  2. Offer a "reverse lookup" link, which flips the to and from countries, similar to Google maps offering reverse directions. Initially I was skeptical, but the friend made a solid point that this could be useful when you need to give someone else the instructions of how to call you. Action: Adding to the backlog.
  3. Calling from USA to Canada, and back, is incorrect. Turns out when you call inside North America, no exit codes are needed. I didn't account for this special case. Action: Code rework will be necessary, will investigate what this means.
  4. Second time I heard the suggestion of making this an iPhone and BlackBerry app. I still feel that this isn't such a great idea, but I'll keep an open mind if it keeps coming up. Action: Added to backlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment