- Finally created a FAQ which I've linked to from the footer of over page. I'm hoping this FAQ is useful as a standalone document.
- Added a tip to all results to dial a "+" when dialing from a cell phone or from Skype. Might be overkill, but I think the tip is valuable. Screenshot below.
- Changed the original "Tip" about the trunk to "Note" so as to not to conflict with the new "Tip" about the "+".
- Improved the UX of scrolling through the auto-complete drop down, such that you can press up on the top entry and it'll go to the bottom, and you can scroll in both directions as it auto-wraps to the top/bottom.
- Cleaned up the CSS, consolidated, and made the footer stick correctly, while also making it just one line (versus two, having the share button on top).
- Began tracking lookups (from, to, ip, date/time), and working on the design of the "Recent lookups" feature.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Tweaking
A few updates that take care of a few more of the gathered feedback requests:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment